We cordially invite you to participate in the
I International Scientific Conference
«CURRENT PROBLEMS OF CHEMISTRY, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ECOLOGY» ,
which will take place on May 12-14, 2021
online due to quarantine restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hosted by the Department of Chemistry, Ecology and Pharmacy
of Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University (Lutsk)
THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS ARE PLANNED:
• Current issues of chemistry and chemical technology;
• Materials science. Technology and properties of materials;
• Environmental safety and environmental protection;
• Problems and latest technologies of chemical education;
25.04.2021 – submission of abstracts and applications
25.04.2021 – payment of the registration fee
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS:
• Reports written in Ukrainian, Russian and English are accepted.
• Abstracts are submitted in the format *.docх, *.doc.
• The file name must contain the last name of the speaker (e.g., Petrenko_thesis).
• Recommended volume of abstracts – 2-3 A4 pages;
• Times New Roman font, font size 12 pt;
• line spacing – 1.15;
• paragraph – 1.25 cm;
• all fields — 2.5 cm.
• Figures, diagrams, formulas, and tables should not go beyond the fields. Figures and tables should be placed in the work immediately after the text where they are mentioned for the first time, or on the next page. The design of figures and tables should be in black and white.
• References to literature should be indicated in the text of the article by a number in square brackets, according to the list of sources (position of the cited publication in the bibliography), e.g. . The list of citations under the title «References:» should be placed at the end of the abstract in the order of appearance of the respective references.
• The text should be built according to the scheme:
the title of the report in capital bold letters, without hyphens, centered;
names of authors (the name of the speaker in italics and underlined);
name of organization, city, country;
after one empty line – the text of the report, alignment: justified.
The cost of publishing abstracts is
for citizens of Ukraine — 100 UAH, for students and graduate students – 50 UAH;
for foreign citizens — 15 euros.
For the abstracts over 3 pages – UAH 10 for each subsequent page. Electronic certificate of participation is provided free of charge; a printed book of abstracts is UAH 100 extra.
A scanned copy of the receipt of payment of the registration fee, with the name of the participant, should be sent to email@example.com
DETAILS FOR PAYMENT:
|Establishment of a bank: PrivatBank
MFI Bank: 305299
Recipient of payment: YURCHENKO OKSANA
Receiver’s account: 26205899316189
USREOU of the recipient: 2695902801
in the PRIVATBANK branches/via Privat24 app:
Card number: 5169 3600 1033 9103
|BENEFICIARY Recipient URCHENKO OKSANA
Account in the recipient’s bank (plastic card number or current account in PrivatBank)
5169 3600 0768 6078
Recipient bank account in correspondent bank
400 8867004 01
+38 095 1752486 – Yurchenko Oksana; firstname.lastname@example.org
+38 050 5009468 – Kormosh Zholt; email@example.com
ATTENTION!!! Only one registration application per abstract, regardless of the number of authors! No need to create an additional application. Name and other data are written in one line.
1) Surname, name, patronymic (in full) of the authors
2) Surname and name of all authors in Latin (e.g. Koval Anton)
3) Abstract title
4) Position, place of work/study (e.g. student, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University)
5) Scientific Supervisor (for students)
7) Contact e-mail
8) Is a printed copy of the book of abstracts and a participant’s certificate required?
9) If required: Method of delivery of the printed book of abstracts: Ukrposhta or Nova Poshta (delivery at participant’s expense).
10) Address for sending the book of abstracts and the participant’s certificate (street, house/apartment number, city/village, district, region, country, postal code). If sending by Nova Poshta, specify the city and branch number.
News and information will be posted on the site